May 1, 2008

About ForexDiarist

There are thousands places on Internet echoing every seconds of forex market but there are not thousands traders willing to disclose their actual performance every day, and this is what makes ForexDiarist unique.

But why I do this. It is a right question and this is my answer:

I strongly believe that it helps me improve my performance. When I am writing I am more concerned about the accuracy and worthiness of it. It is clearly in my interest to reflect facts and events in a more balanced way, keeping it far from any biases which sometimes appear in a commercial media. I try to see everything from the point of view of a trader whose priority is taking profit from every event.

After all, this place gives me a chance to be in touch with others. So I warmly welcome any comments.

Finally, let me remind that ForexDiarist is not a news panel; it is just diaries of a trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment